Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sweeney Todd at J.L. Mann High School

I wanted to be able to show examples of my work while I am applying for so many Theatre Arts positions. One important aspect is being able to show the results of your work, and what your student's gained from those lessons. I am going to list below some prior work, and explain the efforts and meaning behind some of them.

Thanks,

~Kimmy




Sweeney Todd

I decided to bring musicals back to J.L. Mann High School. Little did I realize at the time what a challenge and blessing my choice of doing Sweeney Todd would bring to the table. To this day, I firmly believe that it was one of the best high school productions ever presented in Greenville County. Most of the set was made from old closet doors, thrown out furniture, and trash. This was the first musical production in over 16 years to be presented at this school. It is now a yearly Spring expectation. You will see approximately 100 pictures, as I thought that 300+ might be a bit too much. The last portion after the cast photo are the pictures that we did after the lighting cues were set and the show was set. Enjoy!


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment